1. This article was not as clear to me on the first read. I found myself many times having to reread the paragraph to fully understand the concepts being discussed. I do not think it was do to bad communication but rather the depth of the topics.
2. The article was organized by types of uncertainty and how to tailor the strategy to meet the uncertain elements.
3. The article was logical in its points as it gave corporate examples and diagrams to explain its primary points.
11. The question that this article attempted to answer was “What makes a good strategy in an uncertain environment?” The article’s main points to resolve this question were generic strategies and implementing three actions of big bets, options, and no-regrets moves.
12. Because no approach can make uncertainty go away, when is there peace-of-mind in the action and strategy you choose and continue to change?